We are a blog, not a journal and hence the idea is to enable authors to write freely. However, we do keep getting queries on submission guidelines especially from our student readers. So, here are a few tips for submissions:
- As our tagline suggests, the blog is focused on the convergence of IPR with media and entertainment laws. Hence the topic of your post should be on any legal issues/ developments/ case laws pertaining to media, entertainment, sports, information technology sector and by implication intellectual property rights like copyright and trademark touching upon these sectors.
- The word limit should preferably be under 1500 words unless the topic justifies it to be beyond this limit.
- All sources and references must be hyperlinked in the text. If hyperlinking is not possible for a particular source/reference, kindly include the citation as an end note. You may also provide us with the PDF version of an order procured from a court website.
- Kindly send us a few lines on the author’s profile along with an image above 200X200 resolution to be carried along with the post. If you are providing a third party image not owned by the author, please provide the source link of such image.
- Kindly submit a .doc version of your article to email@example.com.