IPRMENTLAW in partnership with IPRS and Indiantelevision.com will host a panel discussion featuring stalwarts from the Indian music industry. The discussion will entail a conversation on the current scenario around licensing and paid consumption of music, the challenges and opportunities spurring over the past year, and the need to build a healthy ecosystem for music in India. Further, it will throw light on how intellectual property helps to fuel the creative and business processes.
The panel will be moderated by Anushree Rauta, Founder, Iprmentlaw and industry veteran Mr. Anil Wanvari.
The speakers include industry stalwarts comprising of:
- Rakesh Nigam- CEO, IPRS
- Heena Kriplani- Head, Tunecore India
- Atul Churamani- MD, Turnkey Music & Publishing Private Limited
- Tarsame Mittal- Music Entrepreneur & Founder, TM Talent Management
- Raju Singh, Music Director
- Aditya Gupta- Director, Aditya Music
- Harsh Kaushik-Counsel, Supreme Court of India
The conference will be simulcast on the Facebook page of IPRS and Indiantelevision.
The conference is a part of the IPRS campaign #IPRSforFairMusic
Update: Link to the webinar video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZg1YM4pRo0