IPRMENTLAW is pleased to announce its collaboration with Komal Nahta’s trade magazine ‘Film Information’.
Mr. Komal Nahta is a renowned Bollywood trade analyst and publisher of Bollywood’s leading trade magazine “Film Information”. He is an anchor of the trade show ETC Bollywood Business on the TV channel ETC.
The edition of Film Information is published on a weekly basis every Saturday*. With effect from this week, Film Information would be having a section on the IPRMENT (IPR, Media and Entertainment) updates.
With respect to this collaboration, Mr. Nahta said “I am thrilled to be collaborating with Ms. Anushree Rauta. She will bring for our readers all legal news relating to the media and entertainment sectors in an unadulterated manner. Her writing style is so lucid and simple that our readers will love what we publish from her desk. I have absolutely no doubt that Ms. Rauta’s contributions will be loved by our readers and will add value to the magazine.”
IPRMENTLAW was started by me around three months ago as a knowledge sharing initiative in the IPR, Media and Entertainment space. There is a lot more to this industry than the glamour quotient which people see. With the help and blessings of like-minded individuals and visionaries like Mr. Nahta, my endeavor shall be to take this initiative to the next level and reach out to more minds who are concerned with this industry.
I would also like to take the opportunity to thank all those who have contributed their knowledge to my website by way of posts, discussions, interviews and blessings.
Special thanks for their wonderful guest interviews:
- Sanjay Tandon (CEO & MD- ISRA)
- Vanditta Malhotra Hegde (Managing Partner- Singh & Singh | Malhotra & Hegde)
- Ankit Relan (IT, Media & Entertainment Attorney- Partner, Mason & Associates)
- Jagdish Sagar (Renowned IPR, Copyright and Entertainment practitioner).
I would also like to thank the following people for agreeing to do the guest interviews which I am hoping to receive soon from them:
- Raghavender G.R (Joint Secretary- Ministry of Law & Justice),
- Kulmeet Makkar (CEO -The Film and Television Producers Guild of India)
- Sujeet Jain- (Group General Counsel, Viacom 18 Media Private Limited)
- Ali Sachedina (General Counsel-Saavn LLC)
- Chandrima Mitra (Partner-DSK Legal)
And to all my industry and lawyer friends who have agreed to write guest posts despite having such busy schedules (including but not limited to):
- Prashant Reddy (Asst. Professor NALSAR, Blogger-Spicy IP)
- Atul Churamani (Managing Director at Turnkey Music & Publishing Pvt. Ltd)
- Thomas George (Senior Vice President, Head Litigation, IP & Regulatory- Viacom 18)
- Geetanjali Viswanathan (Partner- Anand & Anand)
- Sneha Jain (Associate Partner- Saikrishna & Associates)
- Pradeep Ramnath (Senior Director, Legal- Viacom 18 Media Pvt. Ltd)
- Tanvi Misra (Counsel, Delhi High Court- Law chambers of Mr. Akhil Sibal)
- Vaibhav Bhure (Counsel, Bombay High Court)
- Chaitanya Ramachandran (Legal Counsel- Twitter)
- Sankalp Dalal (Head of Legal- Zee Music)
- Lavin Hirani (Independent IP and Media attorney)
- Rahul Mehta (General Manager – Legal at Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited)
I look forward to receive more participation from the industry lawyers and stalwarts to make this platform an interactive forum for each side to put forward their views.
If there is any interesting legal matter concerning this sector which you want to write about, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com
*For details on subscribing to Film Information, please write to Santosh Dange at firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Annual Subscription charge: Rs. 3,500
Cheques to: Film Information, H1, Nootan Nagar, Ground Floor, Station Road, Bandra West, Bombay-400050.]